Monday, September 29, 2008

Could it be Better?

Well we have another weekend done. It was a pretty good one. It all started with my wonderful wife taking Saturday and not working on any school work!!! Then we got to watch Auburn and Tennessee play some college football! It was a pretty good game, not so sure what is going on with auburn and their new spread offense. Being an Alabama fan I may catch a lot of crap for this next comment, but i hope they get it together(for my beautiful wife). Well lets get on to the rest of the weekend, after the auburn game Katelin and I went and put in almost 3 miles in the hot afternoon. When we got back Crystal and Trevor were here ready to watch some football with us. The Alabama football game started at 6:45 and it was go from the time it started. Alabama score on its first 5 drives, we went into half time with a 31-0 lead.

Ok on to better things. Saturday was 2 months of being married to my beautiful wife. It has been two of the best months ever. I love the fact that i can say that I'm coming home to my wife. I really just love the fact that that i get to call her my wife!!! she is the best ever. I couldn't have asked for a better person. She is my best friend and the one that i will be with for hte rest of my life!!!


Woohoo!!!! THE WHITESOXS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

Well i'm gonna end it right there. Just ran out of stuff to say.

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

2 comments:

Katelin said...

AND HE GETS A PERFECT 5 OUT OF 5 STARS!! mentioning your wonderful wife definitely upped the star quotient. :) i love you too honeypot. i couldn't have asked for a better husband. or a more entertaining one...you + workout ball = good times. LOVE YOU

K said...

YAAAAAAAY WHITE SOX!!!

My score: 4.9 out of 5. You mention the world's best baseball team, but forgot to mention your favorite sister. But I still have faith. Its only your second try ;)