Friday, September 26, 2008

First Time

So this is definitely my first go at this whole blog deal. I have spent many an hour on blogs from technology to business to sports, and have finally decided i am going to give it a try. I'm guessing that it may take a little while to get the hang of just getting here and writing about anything and everything. Maybe it won't really be that bad. I'm sure that i will have some thing to say just about every saturday after college football.

Since we have brought up college football, how about USC. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome to last night's game with them and Oregon state. I started watching as Oregon State went up 14-0 over USC. When the second have started and USC started what i though was going to be their comeback i definitely turned it off and just took it as another freakin USC win. i was pleasently surprised this morning when i woke up and they had lost by 6. I LOVED IT!!!

Saturday will make for a very interesting game day. we have a good bit of SEC games going on which always makes for a good weekend. i love to watch the SEC beat the crap out of each other week in and week out. I am sure that my next comment will start some crap for people that just don't get it, but there is no conference in this country that is as good as the SEC.


I'm going to start a trend here and try and carry it over on every blog that i write. So here is your one liner!!

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

1 comment:

Katelin said...

I give your blog a 4.5 out of 5 stars. You will receive the other .5 when you mention your wife in your blog. Namely how wonderful she is..ect. really any fantastic comment about your lovely wife :) jk. I love you! Happy 2 months!